Seguidores

domingo, agosto 12, 2007

traveling light

There are places I don't remember
There are times and days,
they mean nothing to me
I've been looking through some of them old pictures
They don't serve to jog my memory
I'm not waking in the morning, staring at the walls these days
I'm not getting out the boxes, spread all over the floor
I've been looking through some of them old pictures
Those faces they mean nothing to me no more
I travel light
You travel light
Everything I've done
You say you can justify, mmm you travel light
I can't pick them out,
I can't put them in these sad old bags
Some things you have to lose along the way
Times are hard, I'll only pick them out, wish I was going back
Times are good, you'll be glad you ran away
(...)
(Tindersticks)
*

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

Eu, pelo contrário, carrego bastante bagagem (embora não o admita perante segundos nem terceiros)... Tivesse eu assim tão grande desprendimento!